NOD的F-1签证项目, the 私立学校计划(PSP) allows academically focused students to study in the U.S. 多个年.
PSP 学生 are able to choose from more than 75 quality private high schools, 参加课外活动, 挣一个U.S. 高中毕业证书.
"Always work at the best you can in whatever you plan to do. 如果你努力工作，你总是会成功的.- Il Hwan, PSP校友
与PSP的外国合作伙伴合作, potential students are carefully screened to ensure that the program is a good match for the individual students. Some characteristics ideal PSP students have include:
- Desire to continue their education at American universities
- Ability to integrate into a school community and host family
学生 are encouraged to participate in activities beyond the classroom to further enrich their education, 无论是在音乐上, 在艺术上, 运动, 或者参加其他课外活动.
More than 75 quality private schools choose to work with PSP because of the high quality student applicants and unparalleled support for students, 寄宿家庭, 和外国合作伙伴. These select schools are chosen to be PSP partners for their academic strength and their commitment to the overall education of their students. PSP Program Director and Leadership Team Members meet with school administrators and personally tour the campus and facilities to ensure that each school meets PSP’s rigorous standards of quality.
- 90% to 100% of students at PSP partner schools attend university
- Offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes and opportunities for college credit
- Score higher than the national average on SAT/ACT
- Have a strong community and encourage students to become part of it
- Offer a wide variety of extracurricular activities, from science clubs and arts to music and sports
If you would like more information about PSP or would like to find out how you can apply, 请于今天与我们联系!
For students looking for an American public school experience, NOD提供F-1公立学校项目. 上当地的公立高中, students have the opportunity to engage in the American school system, 进一步提高他们的英语语言能力, and participate in a wide variety of extracurricular clubs and activities.
The F-1 visa allows for a maximum of one year in a public high school. 学生 may earn a diploma provided they meet the credit requirements of the public school.
While participating in the PSP, students live with 寄宿家庭. Host families open their homes to students in order to serve as an additional support system for the student and helping them with their academics. Host families come from all walks of life, and no two families are the same. 无论家庭结构如何, all 寄宿家庭 are carefully screened and inter视图ed to ensure the family is of the highest quality possible.
"We have learned and changed so much over all these years of hosting...我们喜欢(我们的学生). He is a great kid and he has really become part of our family.——前PSP寄宿家庭
NOD strives to make every student's exchange experience a positive one.
- A local representative is assigned to each student and family, meeting personally with both several times throughout the year. They are available to assist 寄宿家庭 and students at all times and will work to help ease the integration process.
- PSP additionally provides national advisors trained in supporting the unique needs of international students. NOD operates a 24-hour emergency helpline that is available to students, 寄宿家庭, and schools.
- Our Academic Superintendent provides ongoing support to both our students and our partner schools to ensure that educational goals are achieved.
- A travel coordinator is also on call to provide travel assistance for arrival and return flights.